What's new

Any Hinderer love here?

genesis

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Don't necessarily like Rick, but hey, cant knock the knives! Not pictured are my xm24 and my project x. What you guys have?20240705_190747.jpg

The only knife I have of his is a Kershaw Cryo 1555Ti Speedsafe. Aside from the fact that I need to get Kershaw to send me a replacement for its broken spring, I like it.

He was nice enough the few times I've met him at shows. I generally like his craftsmanship but the majority of his knife designs are not my thing. I only like his thumbstud knives without a flipper. I don't do flipper knives. The Firetac is a nice knife with a good blade profile...if I decide to spend money on Rick, it would be one of those.

He was nice enough the few times I've met him at shows. I generally like his craftsmanship but the majority of his knife designs are not my thing. I only like his thumbstud knives without a flipper. I don't do flipper knives. The Firetac is a nice knife with a good blade profile...if I decide to spend money on Rick, it would be one of those.
Ya i saw a lightly used one of those for like 350. Was tempting. Nice knife for sure!!