What's new

Anybody see this abomination on gunbroker?

FOR SALE IS A ONE OF A KIND, HOLY GRAIL ABSOLUTE STONE MINT, IMPORTANT AND RARE, LIMITED EDITION MARTINI HENRY RE BARRELED TO 303 BRITISH DRESSED UP TO LOOK LIKE AN M16! THIS SICK PUPPY IS PERFECTLY LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES, BUT LOOKS TERRIFYING! SURELY THEM LIBERULS HEADS WILL BE SPINNING ONCE THEY FIND OUT THIS SCARY LOOKING RIFLE IS JUST AN ANTIQUE! THE BUTTSTOCK IS A MODIFED EARLY M16 STOCK THAT HAS A LARGE BOLT HEAD STICKING OUT OF IT, ONE SHOT OF 303 AND ITLL SURELY BE A GOOD MASSAGE TO YOUR SHOULDER! THIS OL HOSS HAS M16A2 HANDGUARDS INSTALLED AND AN A2 TO FRONT SIGHT POST WELDED ONTO THE BARREL! AN A3 CARRY HANDLE HAS BEEN ADDED TO MAKE THIS THING LOOK MORE CLONE CORRECT. COMES WITH A CHEAP BUSHNELL SCOPE MOUNTED TO THE CARRY HANDLE. THIS ABORTION IS AN ANTIQUE! WILL SHIP DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR! Please do NOT try to shoot this. Who knows this history of this thing and how poorly it was built.

I hope I don't get outbid.

It's currently over $1000? WTF?

That has to be a front for something.

***Insert clever Frankenstein joke here***

That thing is ugly

You'd have to be a giraffe to see through the optic.

I see a business opportunity here for some enterprising soul to start building these. These would be great for fudds that want to dip their toe into the black rifle market.

My new backpack gun. Please do t compete with me. I will win!!

Wow ... I never get on gunbroker. I see that this has been one of the few right decisions I've made in my life. 🤣