What's new

Anyone notice Midway USA's shipping has been shit lately?

rockchalk06

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Staff member
Administrator
Fren
I've always ordered from Midway for their shipping speed. Last 3 or 4 orders have been shit. I ordered some Iosso cleaner on Sunday afternoon and got shipping notification Sunday evening. I choose Priority over their economy free shipping. Received a tracking number quick, but no movement or acceptance yet. That has been the norm for the last 3-4 orders. My last order that was kinda small, took 5 days before tracking updated and another 4 to get here.

Even during the panic buying era, shit got shipping quickly. My emails have gone unanswered to CS as well.

I finally got through to CS after 22 minutes on hold. Lady told me that if the customer receives a tracking number, then USPS has the package. I asked her if she really believed that or she read it from a rebuttal page for pissed off customers. There was a pause, a few um's then some dude picked up. Kept trying to offer some free codes on my next order? Never addressed the issues with shipping I've been having. Had to ask twice to cancel the order.

I give up. As much as I hate them, I'll use Amazon for shit like this.

Don't put it all on them. USPS service is shit. It took them a week for a package I was waiting on to move from the Kansas City distribution center to the Tulsa one.

I used to only buy from MidwayUSA but stopped when the prices started sucking.

Never had a problem though with their shipping.

I’ve never noticed anything whether late or early. I just place an order and kinda forget about it and it shows up. I’m seldom in a hurry to get stuff though, except for cigars.

Brownells and Mid South Shooters has been my go to.

Brownells and Mid South Shooters has been my go to.
Ya, midsouth has been bad ass lately. They've gotten a bunch of my powder money.

My favorite has been Precision Reloading for tools. Cheap shipping, quick and no tax. They have been short on supply as of late though

Don't put it all on them. USPS service is shit. It took them a week for a package I was waiting on to move from the Kansas City distribution center to the Tulsa one.
I agree. They have more issues than we can talk about in a day. That said, it seems that once USPS gets it in their hands, they fuck it up. Key word, has to get it in their hands first.

I'm betting money Midway pulls a tracking # right away and waits till they have a certain amount of packages before they let them go

Drives me nuts when places provide tracking then don't actually drop it off for another 4-5 days.

Then you get the USPS proficiency. Seems about 20% of my stuff takes a trip around the US. One last week went Cincy>St Louis>Omaha>Charleston>Omaha then to me. "Priority" mail that took like 10 days.

Idk man,
I can order something off eBay and if it says 2-3 days it WILL be here on time or before
NO CAP
Try it

iircc usps is cutting staff & raising prices on mail & packages.

Doesn't matter cause they've been slow for a long time.

Idk man,
I can order something off eBay and if it says 2-3 days it WILL be here on time or before
NO CAP
Try it
That's exactly where I made the purchase on. PO in Independence MO received it on 7/1 with an expected delivery date on 7/3 according to their tracking. Package delivered on 7/8. Yes I realize there was a holiday in there, but it seems like they started winding down on the 3rd and back up to speed on the 8th. It just sat in limbo for several days. A hitchhiker could have gotten it here quicker.

Doesn't Midway use that weird UPS/USPS hybrid shipping where one company delivers to another shipping company and then, hopefully, they deliver to you?

Doesn't Midway use that weird UPS/USPS hybrid shipping where one company delivers to another shipping company and then, hopefully, they deliver to you?
That's their "Economy" shipping feature that they throw out there as free shipping. When I have used it, it will sit at Midway for 2-3 business days, finally get picked up by the UPS truck that only drives 8 MPH, arrives at the OKC hub and sits for 1-2 business days. When it finally gets into USPS's hands, it delivered next day.

As much as I hate USPS, we actually have a really good mailman now.