What's new

Carrying ammo to range hack

Pochanaquarhip

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
Alternate title: “could have used boxes but I like to spend money on this shit because I’m autistic and this is my special interest”

Got these water bottle pouches off Amazon. 2 for $20. I hear there’s a tacticool company that makes these and they’re like $60 a piece I think? Anyways… here ya go. One pouch fits 500 rounds of 9mm.

IMG_6402.jpegIMG_6399.jpegIMG_6400.jpegIMG_6401.jpeg

Both of y’all’s are way better than mine.
I just use cardboard box, zip lock or really anything that hold ammo for the time being.
Now if it’s my handlers that’s a different subject. I got good holders for those.

I have these things that I hear are great for storing/transporting/carrying ammo called: ammo cans.

They come in 30 cal, 50 cal and 20mm. Although the 20mm gets awful heavy when fully loaded, the .30’s and 50’s ain’t too bad. They’re even military grunt tested and approved.

.30 cans are to big a footprint for what I want. I can actually fit this inside another bag if I wanted to. Or hang it off the side.

I have a .50 full of 230gr .45acp I reloaded and I can barely move the fucker.

Humm. No OD

Being lazy I just carry 50cal ammo cans full of ammo that im going to waste/shoot/practice with.

Pretty much shoot 22lr pistols & rifles anymore most times, figure if can shoot them well enough, can shoot the centerfire firearms well enough also.

Still use centerfires often enough to stay proficient enough

I’m still trying to figure out how anyone who lives in the panhandle doesn’t have a range out there back door. Maybe the university apartments in guymon dont?

ETA: im headed your way at the end of August if you need anything hauled your way…

I’m still trying to figure out how anyone who lives in the panhandle doesn’t have a range out there back door. Maybe the university apartments in guymon dont?

ETA: im headed your way at the end of August if you need anything hauled your way…

The University is in Goodwell. Not Guymon.

Thanks for the offer. I’ll let you know.