What's new

Clones

JEVapa

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
I like clone guns. Some people don’t but that’s cool. I got into building a rifle like I had when I was in and kinda got hooked on the various M16/CAR15 rifles used by the military, mainly SOF.

Here’s an XM177 I built awhile back. Thankful PSA bought NDS and has them going full tilt or I’d have no proper lowers

1707362924152.png

I gotta get my buddy in here, he builds clones all day. Sweet rifle!

That’s pretty sweet. I would like to build an M16A4 with a TA31 RCO. Although, I don’t know that I would care so much about the lower being brand correct, I would rather get one that has my rifle’s number on it. I still remember it, and wouldnt mind having a rifle sharing the same number.

I’ll need to find another helicopter flight suit too. Comfiest shit I wore in the military, aside from my grid fleece top and bottoms.

IMG_4085.jpeg

Last edited:
That's a slick little rifle. I put together a similar gun from an H&R lower and an old Colt upper. Not really a clone of a particular model and there are some modern upgrades...like the 6-position tube. I can't remember where I got the aluminum stock from but it's pretty nice. The scope is the Brownell's retro Colt model. Really nice shooting rifle with 55gr bullets.

Scope F.jpg

That’s pretty sweet. I would like to build an M16A4 with a TA31 RCO. Although, I don’t know that I would care so much about the lower being brand correct, I would rather get one that has my rifle’s number on it. I still remember it, and wouldnt mind having a rifle sharing the same number.

I’ll need to find another helicopter flight suit too. Comfiest shit I wore in the military, aside from my grid fleece top and bottoms.

View attachment 3198
I know a guy….but the receivers cost a fortune

Back when the gun grabbers were out to get Bushmaster after some shooting, I bought one of their Dissipators. I've read about their origin and how Colt came to create the original 605 that the Bushmaster was modeled after. I don't know how widely they were used in the service, but it seemed to be pretty limited. I think it's a cool rifle, but not one I shoot very often.