What's new

Guys I won the lottery.

I still don’t understand the lever phase going on right now, but right on! Glad you found your unicorn!

I unlike and then reliked this post twice

Sorta.

Tonight I traded a Palmetto AR15 for a JM Stamp Marlin 336 30-30.

View attachment 3602
That swap reminds me of one my buddy made several years ago. He was sitting at his friends table at a local gun show when he saw a kid walk in with something in an old pillow case. Being the bashful type he made a beeline to him to see what the kid had. It was an original S&W Schofield in Smith .45 in the original gunbelt with loops full of cartridges. It had belonged to the kids great great uncle. He was wanting to trade it for something more tactical. My buddy swapped him an M4 clone with a half dozen mags and a G19 straight across for the old Smith. The kid left grinning like a possum eating grapes.

Myself, I can fall into a dump truck full of titties and come out with a fistful of peckers. 😫

That swap reminds me of one my buddy made several years ago. He was sitting at his friends table at a local gun show when he saw a kid walk in with something in an old pillow case. Being the bashful type he made a beeline to him to see what the kid had. It was an original S&W Schofield in Smith .45 in the original gunbelt with loops full of cartridges. It had belonged to the kids great great uncle. He was wanting to trade it for something more tactical. My buddy swapped him an M4 clone with a half dozen mags and a G19 straight across for the old Smith. The kid left grinning like a possum eating grapes.

Myself, I can fall into a dump truck full of titties and come out with a fistful of peckers. 😫
I've made some trades that made my head spin and I've had some that I lost my ass so bad I vowed to never horse trade again.