DeathHates

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Item Price or Trade Value
$150.00
General Location Area
Northeast OK
You know, in case you might have a spare laying around. 1000007298.jpg

Mine has some other problems, but so far it is functioning.

Thank you.

Hello, I just found your ad through Google. I do not have a replacement stock to sell you, but I'd be very interested in buying your old one despite the damage, assuming it's for the 8mm Hakim and not the Rashid Carbine.

Please feel free to email me at cheesesteak_jimmy@hotmail.com if you'd be interested in selling it.

like I said, I randomly found this through google while looking for a Hakim stock. I have everything except a stock for mine. I don't know how to prove I'm legit, but will gladly do whatever if DeathHates is interested in selling his

like I said, I randomly found this through google while looking for a Hakim stock. I have everything except a stock for mine. I don't know how to prove I'm legit, but will gladly do whatever if DeathHates is interested in selling his

Well some people would ask for pictures of your feet but we here at OKBalls would ask you to maybe introduce yourself and tell us what you’re into and where you’re from.. maybe include yourself in some of the discussions around here too or even just telling @caliberbob that he can’t smoke a fucking brisket to save his life. That’ll get you instantly legitimized here.

Well some people would ask for pictures of your feet but we here at OKBalls would ask you to maybe introduce yourself and tell us what you’re into and where you’re from.. maybe include yourself in some of the discussions around here too or even just telling @caliberbob that he can’t smoke a fucking brisket to save his life. That’ll get you instantly legitimized here.
OK well, my name is Nick and I'm an alcoholic.

Just kidding. I'm from northern Connecticut and I love building guns. I routinely buy old and banged up stuff, or partially-assembled guns (mostly older milsurp) and then start tracking down the parts to finish them. I've always thought Haklims/Ljungmans were a really cool and weird design, and got this Hakim setup incredibly cheap. I preferred to find a Hakim since 8mm is far more easily found than 6.5 Swede.

I didn't realize how much of a pain it'd be to find a stock though, so I'm hoping if I can get one that even has a just good front half then I can splice it with a good rear half - or use it as a pattern to make my own if necessary. I actually am in the same boat with a Schmidt-Rubin 1896/11 as well, but I at least have a usable stock for that one, even if it's rather ugly.

I don't know who @caliberbob is, but 'I do love a good smoked brisket, which it sounds like he can't provide. :ROFLMAO:

Yankee doogle went to town riding on a long island coney........