What's new

Heritage barkeep $89.99

18$ Seems like it’s higher than normal It’s 112.35 + $10 transfer. Probably better off getting the $99 + tax 6” version from academy or Atwood’s.

What is the quality of these? Not that I would expect a lot for the cost. Kinda want to buy one! Put one behind each shitter 😂

What is the quality of these? Not that I would expect a lot for the cost. Kinda want to buy one! Put one behind each shitter 😂
I have a Heritage Rough Rider. It always goes bang, but I’m not sure about leaving it in a bathroom with a shower. You might want to keep some oil on top of the shitter so you can lubricate it while doing your business.

I have a Heritage Rough Rider. It always goes bang, but I’m not sure about leaving it in a bathroom with a shower. You might want to keep some oil on top of the shitter so you can lubricate it while doing your business.
In a bucket of cosmoline perhaps 😂

Last edited:
I had a Ruger shopkeeper with the birds head grip. Very nice little revolver but not very useful other than to fondle and plink paper at close range. This one appears to have a significantly larger grip which may make it a little more practical.