Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
Item Price or Trade Value
$1
General Location Area
Central OK
Looking for a few things:

Used oilfield pipe, specifically 2 3/8”, 3”, 4” and 6”.

Sheet metal barn siding

3 point pto driven auger for tractor

3 point dirt scoop

1 or 2 bottom plow

3 point box blade

Wood burning stove in decent condition

Water tank?

Claw foot tub. Doesn’t have to be pretty.

Let me know what you have!

So did you get a tractor or are you just looking for implements? Craigslist will be probably be your best option for most of your list. A middle buster plow can be bought pretty cheap brand new.

ETA: I have a Buck Stove insert with a blower that I’ll probably be getting rid of towards the end of the year. We’re building a new place, and I’ll be buying a free standing stove. The Buck Stove is a beast, and it throws out some serious heat.

I got a tractor and am looking for implements. I saw a few things on Craigslist and the like, just figured I would check here first.

Dang, I am looking for a freestanding one myself, I just need something for the shop when it gets cold outside.

Facebook market page, lots of stuff in Oklahoma on there.

Funny thing is similar items listed in Oklahoma can be found listed in texas & Kansas much cheaper

I got a tractor and am looking for implements. I saw a few things on Craigslist and the like, just figured I would check here first.

Dang, I am looking for a freestanding one myself, I just need something for the shop when it gets cold outside.

55gallon drum wood stove