What's new

Interesting times ahead.

I can’t help but think that US v Miller won’t stand up to scrutiny under Breuer. If the Supremes knock the stuffing out of it then we don’t have to wade through all the dickless wonders in the Big C.

If Roe was found to be bad law then surely Miller would be reclassified as patently egregious.

The dems stay in & things are going to go lots worse deep shit stupid for not just firearms owners/hunters/sportsmen but a lot of farmers & ranchers.

The dems stay in & things are going to go lots worse deep shit stupid for not just firearms owners/hunters/sportsmen but a lot of farmers & ranchers.
Nah, just become highly ungovernable. Do you remember 380 some odd members of the thin blue line thumbjacking their slopholes in Uvalde? I do….

Nah, just become highly ungovernable. Do you remember 380 some odd members of the thin blue line thumbjacking their slopholes in Uvalde? I do….
Yes,
Questions were asked and they answered by pointing fingers at each other because no one wanted to take the blame .

The indebted & indentured working class will again someday grow tired of the mickey mouse shit thus becoming ungovernable serfs and maybe even be usurper's to those pushing the shit by having another civil war, probably not in our lifetime, but in our children's & grandchildren's lifetime.

But we will wait & see, because we know that anything good for the people is frowned upon by some in the g'vnt, those some will do what they do to make us frown.