What's new

NRA, SDA Courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Trophy Points
We're excited to announce new updates to our NRA and SDA courses on our website, with additional NRA listings now available at www.nrainstructors.org.

For October, we've added the NRA Basic Range Safety Officer and NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting courses. Our SDA (Self-Defense Act) classes are available in both day-long and 2-day evening formats for added flexibility.

Group Classes Available
Got a group of 4 or more? We'd be happy to schedule a private NRA course tailored to your needs, either as a one-day event or split over two evenings. Less than 4? Feel free to also reach out through our website to check if we have any open group classes you can join.

Class Location
Our courses are held at a private, indoor range and classroom in Tulsa—no need to worry about crowded public lanes. Your instructors are experienced Marine veterans, each certified as NRA Chief Range Safety Officers, NRA Instructors, and Oklahoma SDA Instructors. And if we have a large turnout, you might even get to train with a certified law enforcement officer!

Visit us at www.prairiepalmetto.com for more information.

Oooooooo.....certified law enforcement officer.
Great quick story...used to help put on the Oklahoma SWAT challenge. I'd usually do the shotgun/rifle stages...and sometimes all 3 guns..gasp! I won't name the agency, but after a rifle stage I was asking the "operator" to clear out his AR-15. After allowing him ample time and watching him fumble around and never coming close to clearing it. I took it from him and cleared it. His excuse??? "That not my AR, My AR is at home and I haven't trained with this one".
Can't wait to get training like that!!!

No need to run this into the ground.

OP, if you want to participate on this forum, great. If you are here pimp your site and never come back, well you know the answer to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.