What's new

This is becoming a habit

H

Honey Badger

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Loaded another 150 165gr subs today. Good way to kill some time. Might try do to 150 a day just for giggles.
IMG_2133.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you use to measure powder?

Thank you sir. They load easily enough and seem to shoot good. It is CERTAINLY cheaper than buying ammo lately!
I looked into it myself right before rona went full swing and didn't see a cost benefit till the 2000 rnds mark with 9mm

With 223 it seems like 4000 rnd mark.

I tend to find ammo pretty cheap at the PSA locations in NC. 500 rnds of 115g 9mm loose bulk was 99 bucks.

I looked into it myself right before rona went full swing and didn't see a cost benefit till the 2000 rnds mark with 9mm

With 223 it seems like 4000 rnd mark.

I tend to find ammo pretty cheap at the PSA locations in NC. 500 rnds of 115g 9mm loose bulk was 99 bucks.
More for long range ammo for me. I was going to do pistol ammo but want a progressive press for that. If I got get another 357mag I will load for that. Holy hell that ammo is not cheap

More for long range ammo for me. I was going to do pistol ammo but want a progressive press for that. If I got get another 357mag I will load for that. Holy hell that ammo is not cheap
No 357 isn't. I practiced with 38 when I had my chippa rhino.

Before the Covid it wasn’t bad. During the shortage it was bad. I havent shot 357 sense I ran out and wouldn’t pay the inflated prices. Doesnt look that bad now.

Try a turret press. I think it’s just as fast if not faster and much easier and less prone to mechanical fuck ups.

Unless you want to spend the money on a Dillon

Try a turret press. I think it’s just as fast if not faster and much easier and less prone to mechanical fuck ups.

Unless you want to spend the money on a Dillon
I have been looking at the Dillons. Been looking at Lyman progressives.