What's new

Uh oh, there goes my allowance

Hopefully they do better than SA on this one. It seems "affordable" 2011's are more difficult to do than previously thought.

Hopefully they do better than SA on this one. It seems "affordable" 2011's are more difficult to do than previously thought.
The fact that they’re made domestically and have a lifetime warranty is not inconsequential. Just saying…

That it is named "Apollo 11" and "waitlisted" tells me that it might not be real.

However big if true.

The fact that they’re made domestically and have a lifetime warranty is not inconsequential. Just saying…
Well I think that in itself might be the problem. Without taking HUGE losses it is not feasible to manufacture something well, especially a firearm, at this price point in the USA. Labor and housing costs are just too high.

It kind of depends on if you are manufacturing in the GM model or the Toyota model. Possibly they could be like Ruger and firearms are just for laughs in the scope of their industrial capacity. Quien sabe? I thought they were cool and just like me they’re fairly cheap and not available .