What's new

WTB Leupold Mark 4HD 4.5-18×52 MIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommend you get the PR2 Mil reticle if you're gonna get this scope you get good wind/mover subtends to 10 mils. The PR1 and PR3 are junk IMO...just a TMR with extra hashes.

The PR1 looks a little cleaner for hunting, but the PR2 is more familiar for me. Thanks

I've had this in my cart 3-4 times, just hoping to save a few bucks used

The PR1 looks a little cleaner for hunting, but the PR2 is more familiar for me. Thanks

I've had this in my cart 3-4 times, just hoping to save a few bucks used
Just my opinion, but "cleaner for hunting" is just a perception issue perpetuated by those who don't know how to use mils or wind dots for holds. Once you learn mover/wind holds, you'll ball that idea up and chunk it in the trash. Recommend getting a proper Kestrel when you get a chance.

I'll add that the MSRP for that scope is $1399 so there's no deal from that vendor. They're fooling you. However, if you buy from Leupold using their LE/Mil discount program, you can save some dough, like 10% or something.

How often does stock come back in on these? Thanks for the heads up on their discount. That's a shit ton of discount. Like a metric shit ton!

28% off

I signed up and was approved. Just everything I want is out of stock

I can't help you there. Maybe there's something on Tac Swap or Ebay. I don't see anyone here in OK having one and giving it up for less than $1300.

Status
Not open for further replies.