What's new

Academy selling 9mm $50 for 250

Buy some more. Lower your average cost. People do it in the stock market all the time so it's probably a great idea!!
Honestly yes. DCA is the only way to deal in commodities etc.

It doesn't make sense why they would be good to us like that. Not complaining but just seems weird to be getting a deal these days.

When you compare online, 20cpr is only available for nonreloadable Magtech steel case. (and you might have to pay for shipping).

It's time. Gotta pay the man for the privilege of owning something.

Mines paid off, and it galls my ass raw to have to pay them every year. Between taxes and insurance it's never really "paid for". Sonsabitches.
Same deal. I kinda miss it being hidden in my mortgage payments. My insurance and tax cost more than my apartment in the hippest part of Seattle circa 2005. Granted that goes for like 3k now

And why does the gubmint want their tax at Christmas time. Do they hate celebrating the birth of our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

It's time. Gotta pay the man for the privilege of owning something.

Mines paid off, and it galls my ass raw to have to pay them every year. Between taxes and insurance it's never really "paid for". Sonsabitches.
Same situation. Luckily I got the agricultural thing so my property taxes are about $934 and they lock in at that amount in perpetuity. But still, property taxes are illegal

The cheapest listings on there (LG Outdoors and Ammo Sale) look amazing, but they charge $110 to ship to Oklahoma lol. Comes out to around 30cpr and that's even before sales tax if they charge that too.
Sort it by free/conditionally free shipping. Brass 9mm fmj can usually be had between 22-26cpr shipped to your door. Free Shipping threshold is $250 at a lot of the vendors.

Sort it by free/conditionally free shipping. Brass 9mm fmj can usually be had between 22-26cpr shipped to your door. Free Shipping threshold is $250 at a lot of the vendors.
Or I can just go buy this deal from Academy! The point I was trying to make is that it's strange that we can buy 20cpr locally and it's beating internet prices for brass/reloadable from a legit mfr.

The cheapest listings on there (LG Outdoors and Ammo Sale) look amazing, but they charge $110 to ship to Oklahoma lol. Comes out to around 30cpr and that's even before sales tax if they charge that too.

Saw that.

Or I can just go buy this deal from Academy! The point I was trying to make is that it's strange that we can buy 20cpr locally and it's beating internet prices for brass/reloadable from a legit mfr.
understood. I wasn’t very clear in my post. Academy is the place to go right now. I meant that the ammoseek sorting is useful when ammo isn’t on sale locally. And that the prices you shared were not their best delivered prices.