What's new

Beretta a300 outlander $499

Good looking out. Cousin and I have been shopping for an auto loader for his son. 1st shotgun and he needs a shorty. Saved him 500-700 bucks! Just ordered one

Good looking out. Cousin and I have been shopping for an auto loader for his son. 1st shotgun and he needs a shorty. Saved him 500-700 bucks! Just ordered one

I read some of the reviews. They're used. I don't know how used, and it appears you might have to buy him some choke tubes, but it's probably ideal for a first shotgun.

Nice going. I'm excited for him.

I kinda figured. I have a few crio chokes from my 1301 that are new I'll throw in.

I kinda figured. I have a few crio chokes from my 1301 that are new I'll throw in.

Meh, how much could a couple choke tubes cost?

He probably doesn't need more than an IC for hunting regular stuff and a turkey or full for turkey.

I read some of the reviews. They're used. I don't know how used, and it appears you might have to buy him some choke tubes, but it's probably ideal for a first shotgun.

Nice going. I'm excited for him.
I didn’t see that originally. It wasn’t very conspicuous. Still pretty cheap though.

If I’m not mistaken the a300s take mobil chokes, and the a400s and 1301s take optima high performance chokes.

I believe I have a few spare OE Mobil chokes that I could let go for cheap. I’ll double check.