What's new

Best light bearing IWB holster?

Roy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
Moving into the 21st century and want to put a light on my carry gun. I’d go with a Keepers but from what I can see online they don’t offer a light bearing holster.
Back in the day when I kept up with anything gun related T Rex Arms and Anre(?) design were considered good. I have a T Rex Raptor and wouldn’t be against ordering another.

May also try a Raven Concealment Vanguard light bearing, as I have the older original design and like them for what they are.

I carry a gen 4 19 FWIW

Safariland ALS if you’re looking for open carry/duty options, just my $0.02.

Concealed, I would go with Grey Man Solutions. He’s local and I know him personally. Great, great guy. Also does a duty style holster. Offers a discount and custom options.

I’ll second grey man solutions and also toss phlster into the mix if you’re looking for what I call “deep concealment”. I transitioned into a new work roll that requires fitted shirts tucked into slacks and started running their Enigma for my 365xl with a spare mag and it works phenomenally for maximum concealment for an employer where carrying is a fireable offense.

Reactions: Roy
How long does it take to doff/don the enigma?