What's new

Game Camera Pics

That first pic looks like a hawk caught a dove to me…

That’s a cool mix of birds under your feeder!

That first pic looks like a hawk caught a dove to me…

That’s a cool mix of birds under your feeder!
I think you’re probably right. I stared at it for over an hour, and that’s what I mostly thought. I just couldn’t figure it out exactly.

IMG_4846.jpeg

Haven’t seen the pigs in a couple months. Guess they decided it’s time to roll though and see what’s up.

View attachment 3893

Haven’t seen the pigs in a couple months. Guess they decided it’s time to roll though and see what’s up.
They come and go. I had several showing up pretty regular, but I haven’t seen them in about a month. They’ll be back sooner or later.

It’s been several months since I’ve seen any signs of hogs, but they showed up this morning with a vengeance. The ground was tore up pretty good in a couple of areas.

48B671F3-8146-4DA5-B6E2-BF75B04D2C93.jpeg

It’s been several months since I’ve seen any signs of hogs, but they showed up this morning with a vengeance. The ground was tore up pretty good in a couple of areas.

View attachment 7438
Man, send them my way, tell them I’ll feed them. I’ve been putting out corn for the deer and soured corn with the hopes of attracting some hogs to tear up the pasture and help me with clean up/turning over some soil. That and I figure trapping a handful to keep in a pen would be cheaper than buying domesticated.

Man, send them my way, tell them I’ll feed them. I’ve been putting out corn for the deer and soured corn with the hopes of attracting some hogs to tear up the pasture and help me with clean up/turning over some soil. That and I figure trapping a handful to keep in a pen would be cheaper than buying domesticated.
I’ll be checking the camera daily for awhile, but I probably won’t see them again for at least a month. If they do start showing up more regular, I’ll be setting up a trap. There was a bunch of piglets this morning as well.D6F023B8-A033-47AE-8ECE-8BB1A7F16A97.jpeg

I’ll be checking the camera daily for awhile, but I probably won’t see them again for at least a month. If they do start showing up more regular, I’ll be setting up a trap. There was a bunch of piglets this morning as well.View attachment 7441
Pigs can be quite the package: on one end, there's few things finer to eat. On the other, they're the scourge of the earth.