What's new

Let’s see your EDC

Does the gun case need to be green? Can I wedge my phone into the handguard of my "El Cid" genuine reproduction sword? Can I use that setup to take a picture of the crappy riding mower people donated to me? It has a flat tire and I need to fix it but my doctor says I can't just yet because I haven't eaten enough canned pig peckers.

Does the gun case need to be green? Can I wedge my phone into the handguard of my "El Cid" genuine reproduction sword? Can I use that setup to take a picture of the crappy riding mower people donated to me? It has a flat tire and I need to fix it but my doctor says I can't just yet because I haven't eaten enough canned pig peckers.
It can be any color as long as it can stand up on one end and you can flip the handle up. How you position your photographic capture device is completely on you

Is that really your best RickN impersonation? Have you seen his new thread over at the other place where he’s awkwardly panhandling for a new watch? It’s fucking ridiculous!

I saw that...it started out asking for help with changing the batteries

Is that really what he's doing hahaha
Is that really your best RickN impersonation? Have you seen his new thread over at the other place where he’s awkwardly panhandling for a new watch? It’s fucking ridiculous!

Is that really what he's doing hahaha
Pretty much, he asked for advice on changing a watch battery, but he is acting like he can’t get it figured out. He’s either hoping someone will offer to do it for him, or someone will just give him a watch.

Pretty much, he asked for advice on changing a watch battery, but he is acting like he can’t get it figured out. He’s either hoping someone will offer to do it for him, or someone will just give him a watch.
Back when I wore watches that were worth more than their batteries they always changed it for free at the watch shop when you bought a battery?

Geez that guy would probably die quick if he didn’t have OSA.