What's new

Milsurp McDeez

JEVapa

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
This MF went crazy on me and @HoLeChit (and maybe @JD8 ) for pointing out this very fact on one of his milsurp madness value question. Shit comes full circle I guess, or he's a hypocrit. Maybe his awesome feedback put him in his place, lol

So I guess he likes mounting Mausers?
I guess I just don't see the drÀma, but if you are feeding a farm I can say your doing it all wrong! 😁

So I guess he likes mounting Mausers?
I guess I just don't see the drÀma, but if you are feeding a farm I can say your doing it all wrong! 😁
So what he said was almost exactly what I, Sherrick, Jd8 and Holechit said. He went nutty and said me and @HoLeChit were old Redlegs in our 70s or something and whatever else then followed us around for a couple weeks on the forum posting in our threads. He was also using his "ask for advice" threads as a vehicle to sell his junk until I called him out for doing it to hide his shitty feedback by not posting in the classifieds.

Anyway, I thought it was funny beings he's saying what we all said almost verbatim...

So what he said was almost exactly what I, Sherrick, Jd8 and Holechit said. He went nutty and said me and @HoLeChit were old Redlegs in our 70s or something and whatever else then followed us around for a couple weeks on the forum posting in our threads. He was also using his "ask for advice" threads as a vehicle to sell his junk until I called him out for doing it to hide his shitty feedback by not posting in the classifieds.

Anyway, I thought it was funny beings he's saying what we all said almost verbatim...
Holy cow I forgot all about that. Funny, on that day I learned what a redleg was. Never heard the term before. Oh well. I would rather be thought of as an old-ass red leg than to be a boot who has to take action photos of myself using blank adapters in CONUS training ops to look cool.

“Redleg” is a nickname for Army Field Artillery, much like superior services refer to their fellow service members as Leathernecks or Jarheads. I’ve always heard the vernacular of red leg pronounced as “tube stroker” or “gun bunny” in my experience.

For a neat read from the mouth of the horse:

That’s why I made the Milsurp starter kit thread, lol

I think something was missed........ Mountain Mauser...........Mounting Mausers, meaning likes SCREWING Mausers? A little levity that fell flat......carry on, oh and drop 50 and fire for effect🤣