What's new

My home gym. . .

caliberbob

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
So this is what I’ve been working on for the last few weeks. Been selling stuff that’s been sitting around in the shop not getting used so I could save up and get this. Did my first workout today. I’m a LONG ways away from where I used to be but now I have my gym to myself and don’t have to share with anyone. Super stoked. I have some adjustable dumbbells on order and I’m extending the right side of the smith out to do some body weight stuff.

IMG_8590.jpeg

Last edited:
Take a look at Woot.com. They don’t have any right now, but they’ve had the Powerblocks adjustable dumbbells listed several times over the last couple of weeks.

I've gotten so fat & lazy since my woman moved in,

I need to get rid of all the Goddamned furniture & household shit she's put in here and set my weight & leg press bench & weightset back up in my living room.

I've gotten so fat & lazy since my woman moved in,

I need to get rid of all the Goddamned furniture & household shit she's put in here and set my weight & leg press bench & weightset back up in my living room.

we lift weights so we can pick our wives up and fuck them. Right, boys?!?!

we lift weights so we can pick our wives up and fuck them. Right, boys?!?!
I don't need to lift weights for this,

It's benefit perks of the package.

I do occasionally have to listen & pay a bit of attention when she speaks though

Fuck that
It's usually "Yeah...yeah.right there, right there!!!!!!!!!?!!.........."

Repetitiously for a while, then it's....
"OH.....GOD!......."

for a bit.

I'm pretty sure she says a lot more the rest of the time, but I'm near deaf so I don't hear it.