What's new

OK Controlled Hunts

AER244

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
Do any of you guys apply? I apply every year and am disappointed most of the time. But i'll draw in occasionally and always have a blast when I do. Results should come out tonight. Fingers crossed!

Good luck! I’ve applied every year for many years for some of the elk hunts with no success. I finally have some private land to hunt with elk coming through fairly regular so I didn’t apply this year.

Do any of you guys apply? I apply every year and am disappointed most of the time. But i'll draw in occasionally and always have a blast when I do. Results should come out tonight. Fingers crossed!
Well, have you checked your email yet?

I hadn't applied for a while now, used to submit apps for elk every year.

Never bothered with the deer apps, plenty of deer everywhere.

I’m lucky in that Elk are really the only thing they offer that I don’t usually hunt. I just apply cuz I like exploring and hunting new places. And not that it really matters, but several hunts have good trophy potential.

Trophy to me is meat in the freezer for everyday meals & tanned hide for stuff, I don't need or have a use for antlers or horns.

Trophy to me is meat in the freezer for everyday meals & tanned hide for stuff, I don't need or have a use for antlers or horns.
You may have a use for antlers, but throw a piece of one to your dog and he’ll get plenty of use out of it.

They make great decorations my daughter uses them for everything like handles on cabinets and whatever

Controlled hunts for families are now available thru the ODWC. Here is a link if anyone is interested:

Controlled hunts for families are now available thru the ODWC. Here is a link if anyone is interested:

I’m a little confused. Who’s going to make the sandwiches now?

Rick and the pissmstr will take 'em. Donny might show up and play too. They stick them up each other's buttholes when they meet up for coffee and cuck videos. lol
They find their own antlers for their queer play