Beautiful Mulberry

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Item Price or Trade Value
$4500
General Location Area
Central OK
Pace cargo trailer walk in cooler

Can be used as a walk in cooler or freezer.
Great for animals or produce. Good to set temp to let your deer age out for a couple days or week. If you sell produce you know how important it is to keep it cold. 70s in the house just does not work.

6x12

RallyE series

Sprayed with 4-6” of closed cell foam on all walls/ ceiling and under the floor.
Inside floor is wooden. Great shape
Side door works as it should. Back door is a ramp style on cables with recoil spring to assist with opening/closing. when spraying with foam I I had the company put plastic over spring recoil system and sprayed the back door shut. I never planned to use it. If someone wants to use it all they have to do is cut around the door frame and cut plastic off of the spring system. It’s easy to cut. It’s foam. Just messy. Tires are good/ have spare. Top left corner was damaged from previous owner and was fixed. It’s ugly but does not leaked. Didn’t bother me so never addressed it. Tail lights/ brake lights work, runnings lights could use some bulbs.
A couple rivits popped out after spraying the the foam due to swelling, does not leak water. Some rust on fenders.
I do not have title but I can provide a bill of sale as the previous owner had done.

Coolbot WiFi controlled with an extra set of cables. Can be controlled any where from your smart phone or tablet. Temp can get down to 25F or as high as 80F
115F summers it I easily keep it 40F

Air conditioner- Frigidaire 12,000 BTU remote available

New extendable jack

More than welcome to come look at it.
During the summer it only raised my electric bill $65.
Can be used portable or stationary.
May take in partial trades. 2A related + cash- Flexable & easy to deal with.
Will deliver anywhere in OK

Cross posted.IMG_6968.jpegIMG_6966.jpegIMG_6974.jpegIMG_6975.jpegIMG_7009.pngIMG_7008.pngIMG_6965.jpeg