What's new

Plastic Boolits???

Wasn't that a fad from the eighties or so? where you primed sized brass, Seated the plastic bullet to use for indoor target practice
You mean these? lol

Surprisingly fun when I can't make it to the range. It was a lot more fun before the cost of primers went to the moon. Also, very useful for teaching yourself how to shoot revolvers double action. I shot these a lot when I first got away from shooting revolvers single action only.20240807_073010.jpg

You mean these? lol

Surprisingly fun when I can't make it to the range. It was a lot more fun before the cost of primers went to the moon. Also, very useful for teaching yourself how to shoot revolvers double action. I shot these a lot when I first got away from shooting revolvers single action only.View attachment 6514
Dunno about @Beautiful Mulberry, but those are the ones I saw back in the day.

You mean these? lol

Surprisingly fun when I can't make it to the range. It was a lot more fun before the cost of primers went to the moon. Also, very useful for teaching yourself how to shoot revolvers double action. I shot these a lot when I first got away from shooting revolvers single action only.View attachment 6514
Similar in style,

the ones i recall were safety orange plastic hollow wadcutter & seated into your sized & primed brass like a regular bullet