What's new

Supply Stock Thread

I know everything component wise has went way up,

Goddamn surfed a bit checking sites & cast lead bullets went ungodly expensive.

For long time been just casting for my 41mag & 45/70 because j&k was really cheap for bulk buys for my other caliber bullets.

Fuckmefunny prices I seen listed today quadrupled what I paid for j&k bullets last time I stocked up several years back, plus got to pay for s&h and pretty sure that isn't cheap on bulk lead bullets.

Guess I'm going back to casting bullets for all my pistol calibers.

I know everything component wise has went way up,

Goddamn surfed a bit checking sites & cast lead bullets went ungodly expensive.

For long time been just casting for my 41mag & 45/70 because j&k was really cheap for bulk buys for my other caliber bullets.

Fuckmefunny prices I seen listed today quadrupled what I paid for j&k bullets last time I stocked up several years back, plus got to pay for s&h and pretty sure that isn't cheap on bulk lead bullets.

Guess I'm going back to casting bullets for all my pistol calibers.

Have you looked into Blue Bullets. Also you can get pulled bullets pretty cheap from a certain website…

Have you looked into Blue Bullets. Also you can get pulled bullets pretty cheap from a certain website…
I've looked at the blue bullets recently, they were pricey compared to what I'd paid for bulk j&k lead/lubed bullets at $40 to $55/k the last time I stocked up, but every component is fucking pricey now.

hell I tested/played around & powder coated some of the lead bullet stock I had about ten years back, some of it was pretty good finish & some was spotty, I loaded it up & shot it anyway.

Figured I'd give my powder coating bullet skills a test again next time I load my 45/70 and/or 41 mag, but I don't bother reloading their empties till I'm down to 100 loaded rounds & I've got several hundred bullets of each cast now that I ought to practice coating now so they'll be ready.

as for p&p bullets, i bought a shit load bulk from iircc Missouri bullet or some other company that was around st louis way back when they were selling p&p m193 for $20/k and m80s were $60 or $70/k + s&h and when you bulk bought they were delivered in 50cal cans in a cardboard box, they sold once fired lc 556 & 762.51 and other calibers brass cheap back then too.

Edit to add: I bought several k of p&p tracers too, they were way too cheap to pass on, I loaded bunch of them in once fired steel wolf cases for mag dumps at the old ar hometown shoots we used to have, got approx 50/50 that'd light.

Last edited:
As of 1026 hours, Cabela's has Winchester Large Rifle Primers and Magnums in stock. Free ship to store no hazmat or shipping.