What's new

Tikka Roughtec Ember

I have not. Every tikka I put my dick beaters on has been impressive. I do Want to get a T3x Arctic, which is supposedly standard issue to the RCMP. Its different and just tickles my pickle.

I have not. Every tikka I put my dick beaters on has been impressive. I do Want to get a T3x Arctic, which is supposedly standard issue to the RCMP. Its different and just tickles my pickle.
I've had to stop myself from running down to Norman and snatching that Superlight with the OD stock at Academy several times just because of the price and the color.

I chose my D18 because it was a Cabela's exclusive.

I had full intentions on going the Tikka route on my 308 hunting rig, but that X-Bolt was hard to pass up and I'm kinda tickled to death with it.

I've had to stop myself from running down to Norman and snatching that Superlight with the OD stock at Academy several times just because of the price and the color.

I chose my D18 because it was a Cabela's exclusive.

I had full intentions on going the Tikka route on my 308 hunting rig, but that X-Bolt was hard to pass up and I'm kinda tickled to death with it.
I really like my Bergara B14 Wilderness Special Purpose I snagged up in 308. I need to get it out soon.

I really like my Bergara B14 Wilderness Special Purpose I snagged up in 308. I need to get it out soon.
There is one forsale on Armslist I've been looking at. Good price, but with the feedramp limitations and the firing pin channel, I had to tap out

Finally got the call yesterday!
Awesome. I took a turn and decided to go with a lighter bullet in .300 PRC. I went the Browning route for now. If Tikka puts one out, I'm all over it.

What optic is going on it?