What's new

Unfucking Master Carpers fuckup

adamsredlines

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So around the time he went bat shit crazy, I had that jackass thread two barrels for me, and he fucked them both up. I told him of the issue almost immediately and he responded "I retired"
So, there's $300 down the drain. Finally got one of them fixed and picked it up today (another $150)....so now I can finally realize one goal of suppressed Prairie Dog pink mist.
20240606_231019.jpg20240606_231024.jpg

There’s a thread in commieland somewhere. He wouldn’t touch them.

I guess it's my fault. I dropped off a Savage Bmag (rimfire rifle) and specified I was using a Silencerco Switchback (rimfire can), but didn't specify I needed rimfire thread spec which is shorter than that of centerline. I assumed a knowledgeable gunsmith would know what he was doing. Well, maybe they do and he's just a fucking idiot. All he needed to do was trim the muzzle back some so there was .400 of thread, but apparently in the few days between me picking up and realizing the error, he "retired"

I guess it's my fault. I dropped off a Savage Bmag (rimfire rifle) and specified I was using a Silencerco Switchback (rimfire can), but didn't specify I needed rimfire thread spec which is shorter than that of centerline. I assumed a knowledgeable gunsmith would know what he was doing. Well, maybe they do and he's just a fucking idiot. All he needed to do was trim the muzzle back some so there was .400 of thread, but apparently in the few days between me picking up and realizing the error, he "retired"
He was busy developing his 100+ yard crow loads for his long range crow shooting expeditions

Now that you “fixed” it I just about guarantee it won’t be a .25MOA rifle at 1500 yards. That’s what he built it for. His rifles all do that. Make for good backups to his 200 yard crow hunting shotguns.

Didn’t he change his name a couple times?

Didn’t he change his name a couple times?

Oh yes, he has for sure. Almost like he's trying to hide?

He had people on another forum thinking he died...surely that's on the up and up. One guy, which I'm sure is a completely legitimate account, claimed to have gone to his funeral.

Oh yes, he has for sure. Almost like he's trying to hide?

He had people on another forum thinking he died...surely that's on the up and up. One guy, which I'm sure is a completely legitimate account, claimed to have gone to his funeral.
Was he the guy building the H&R single shot rifles?

Last edited:
Yeah, apparently he went crazy in between our experiences!!

Just remounted the scope took a few shots in the dark just to hear it. Gonna be sweet!