What's new

Where to find containers like this or similar?

Pochanaquarhip

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
I reused one of these to store some reloaded 9mm in but having hard time trying to find a small bucket identical to this for sale annywhere. They are perfect for tossing reloaded 9mm into and stackable for inside safe. Anyone have any leads or maybe a better idea than this? Should I email Vista Outdoor?

IMG_6275.jpeg

Are used to get 1 gallon containers that were solid white that had whipped icing in them from the Walmart bakery. They were usually give them to you for free. They are just a little bit bigger than yours they are Square and stackable

Uline is probably your best bet. I haven’t found any of them on there in a 5 minute search though. I’ve seen lots of tile spacers in those.

Hard to tell size from pic, but kitty litter seems to come in containers like that. I would hit up dollar tree or DG and see what they have since they will sell it in smaller containers than walmart would.

I’m gonna go checkout the local Dollar Tree tomorrow. Never been before so not sure what they may have! Maybe I’ll get lucky!

If you need it to really seal, get drilling fluid sample buckets. White, thick plastic with a lid that seals very tight. The down side is it is a bitch to get the lid back off, but if it is for storage you can't go wrong. Most geologic supply companies have them

I think you probably have several options. I've got a couple of similar containers from buying screws at Lowe's/Home Depot.
Hell yeah, but 30# & 50# screw & nail containers be kinda heavy filled with loaded ammo

If you need it to really seal, get drilling fluid sample buckets. White, thick plastic with a lid that seals very tight. The down side is it is a bitch to get the lid back off, but if it is for storage you can't go wrong. Most geologic supply companies have them
Hell yeah,

could also use old 5# lard containers & axle grease containers/buckets

I think you probably have several options. I've got a couple of similar containers from buying screws at Lowe's/Home Depot.
That’s what I was going to say. If you go dumpster diving at commercial construction sites you can probably find a bunch of them.

Hell i forgot about these, I use a lot of them and coffee cans

IMG_20240731_162049.jpg

Got the dry honey peanuts containers too.

Not just shells & ammo, I got reloading supplies, lead bullets, empty brass, nails, screws, nuts & bolts along with all sorts of parts & pieces of stuff/tools etc

Hell i forgot about these, I use a lot of them and coffee cans

View attachment 6416

Got the dry honey peanuts containers too.

Not just shells & ammo, I got reloading supplies, lead bullets, empty brass, nails, screws, nuts & bolts along with all sorts of parts & pieces of stuff/tools etc

Those pretzel nuggets are evil. I had to throw out half of it so I wouldn't keep snacking on them. Way too addictive.