What's new

Ever liquidate a caliber you loved?

Bob's like "fuck you guys" lol
Would have gastronomically fucked anyone gullible enough to have eaten the annihilated burnt & crispy brisket.........pepto bismol wouldn't have helped hahahahahaha

I've never owned a 7.62x39, but I got a few hundred rounds for one. Only caliber I ever "liquidated" is 45-90 and I didn't keep anything. I was sorry to see it go, but the guy wanting the rifle (86 Winchester made in 1889 with at least 80% finish 28" barrel) was more than avid when it came to the Benjamin's!. I bought a NEMO with the funds and I'm pretty darn happy with that.

I Had a Goddamned 86' in 45-90 with 28" barrel, it was in very good mechanical shape, patina was there since bluing was near gone, had to repair several cracks in the stock.

Man I bought it from only had a about 15 pieces of brass with it,

I used those to load, western scrounger had brass, iirc it was like $2 each, so I used 45-70 brass with bullets seated long,

It'd cycle & feed long seated 45-70 most of the time if I took slow steady with lever, if hurried it'd jam

But a dude fascinated for cowboy action shooting forked out a stack of funds for it.

Never bought another cause they cost a bit,

My replacement was the cowboy model 45-70 I got for cheap off the rack when sportsman's warehouse went out of business in north okc.

We can't have that. We'd have to eat a big fucking pile of crow.
A big bbq of a whole murder of crows smoked to perfection,

Afterwards we'd all be cackling like heckle & jeckle bout dumbo's big ears

It started of about selling off a single caliber with all the widgetry/firearm that comes with it. Now it has transmogrified to a @caliberbob 's brisket and ribs thread.

Doesn't every thread morph into a @caliberbob's brisket thread? lol

That's kinda on him, he's the one that posted that ridiculous picture of something that he called a brisket. Looked like peeled tire tread to me, but that's just me.

I can't recall selling/trading more than 1 or 2 in my life time, and I don't own anything in 7.62x39, but if I did, with the way shit is unfolding right now, I wouldn't be getting rid of it.

What I need to do is settle on one caliber I can shoot in a long platform and a handgun, so I don't have to carry 2 different cartridges in my saddle bags as I ride in darkness across the barren landscape that used to be the United States. Can't make up my mind. I suk.

What I need to do is settle on one caliber I can shoot in a long platform and a handgun, so I don't have to carry 2 different cartridges in my saddle bags as I ride in darkness across the barren landscape that used to be the United States. Can't make up my mind. I suk.
Hell get you a couple of high points in 10 mm that way you'll have a pistol and a carbine and both of them use the same magazine and cartridge