What's new

Kimber Micro 9 $450

conditionzero

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Staff member
Administrator
Fren
I feel like this is a good deal? I kinda wanna go get one. They are in stock at Cabelas in OKC. Not too much more than an LCP Max, might make a good pocket gun? I have been looking for something that is nice in the pocket and the price seems right. Thoughts?

1703892889333.png

I had a micro 380 and it was a jamming son of a bitch.

I have been looking at the Bond Arms pocket pistols. I just know what I will do with it. Put it up in the safe so it wouldn’t get messed up.
Hmm yeah I want a couple more shots than those. Thinking of something to carry easier in places like church or the science museum.

Carried my 43x all day at the science museum last year.
Yeah might do that, I have no problem carrying my 509c but want something smaller when I am dealing with kids and bending a bunch. I do want to try something for the pocket.

The thing I don't get about those micro 9 1911s is they all come with only 1 magazine. Spare mags are not cheap for these models either.

Kimber provides only 1 magazine for almost all their 1911-style guns (there area few exceptions...but most only have one)...they always have. The explanation from Kimber (20 years ago) was that it gives the dealer an opportunity to up-sell accessories.

Yeah might do that, I have no problem carrying my 509c but want something smaller when I am dealing with kids and bending a bunch. I do want to try something for the pocket.
Reflex
20230822_111556~2.jpg

I saw the kimber belair at cabelas and kinda fell in love a bit. But she's like a cavier and champagne kinda girl when am more of a cheeseburger and Jim Beam kinda guy.

But I am now kinda thinking of $450, a polishing cloth and a can of teal krylonmicro9_belair_catprofile.png

I had a micro 380 and it was a jamming son of a bitch.

I put 250 rounds of Tula .380 thru my Kimber Micro .380 without an issue. And about another 100 rounds of various (old) hollow points. Perfect function and accuracy is great. Not a fan of the CT Laser Grips, though. Got 'em dialed in but they're more of a distraction to me than a help.

@conditionzero That's a good score. They're a little snappy in the recoil department but not as bad as some others.

I put 250 rounds of Tula .380 thru my Kimber Micro .380 without an issue. And about another 100 rounds of various (old) hollow points. Perfect function and accuracy is great. Not a fan of the CT Laser Grips, though. Got 'em dialed in but they're more of a distraction to me than a help.

@conditionzero That's a good score. They're a little snappy in the recoil department but not as bad as some others.
Yeah I figure anything that goes in my pocket that is not a .22lr is going to have some amount of snap. Super nice feeling gun though.