What's new

Kimber Micro 9 $450

I used to pocket a G43, but the only thing I've carried pocket in the last year or so is a S&W 43C

Anything kimber says BOOMER to me. It is a lifestyle choice guys, it ain't me trying to piss you off.

Honestly yall love the uncle Mike's holsters, wood grips, iron sights, and weapon manufacturers you grew up with. Just how it is.

Off that, that is a nice looking pistol. 👌

Mags are so spendy for it too. Didn't come with a damn thing either did it? No carry case, no optic plates, no spare mags?

I look at these things myself, even if I don't use a damn thing included. Shows quite a lot from the manufacturer.

My XDE I just got, 3 mags and 2 was 9rnd, cleaning kit, extra fiber optic for the sight, hard shell case and was 400 bucks. Is it as nice as a kimber?

I mean it loves going bang for damn sure.

^^ I see you haven't changed a bit... You can't seem to say anything without insulting someone and/or making over-broad generalizations about groups of people.

I was gonna say you're still the same fuckin' dickhead you were on the other forum... But that wouldn't be nice so I won't say it. Sometimes I really have to suppress the Kimber-loving, boomer side of my personality.

Did I loan my Uncle Mike's custom Kimber holster to any of you guys? I can't find anything with all these wood and steel gun parts and shit laying around here...

^^ I see you haven't changed a bit... You can't seem to say anything without insulting someone and/or making over-broad generalizations about groups of people.

I was gonna say you're still the same fuckin' dickhead you were on the other forum... But that wouldn't be nice so I won't say it. Sometimes I really have to suppress the Kimber-loving, boomer side of my personality.
Perception is reality.

You are so vain that you assume that post was about you, since you can't just be a man and laugh. Nope gotta act up and make sure you can be the center of attention.

You may assume whatever you wish about me, I won't even get mad. Because I am a man...a man that doesn't dwell on the words of others on a forum.

Kimber seems to attract plenty of hate. So much so, that my 'joke' in discussions about the 'best' 45 is usually to throw out Kimber and watch everyone lose their mind. Oh no, MIM parts blah blah blah.
I've only owned one, an Ultra CDP II and it was a great gun. Fit/finish was nice and it was a reliable and accurate gun for me. Was it a Wilson? No, but 2-3x cheaper too.

I like the Micro 9. May end up with one at some point. I carry an LCP when I pocket carry, but I have some anxiety when I do. I just keep telling myself it's better than nothing...

Kimber seems to attract plenty of hate. So much so, that my 'joke' in discussions about the 'best' 45 is usually to throw out Kimber and watch everyone lose their mind. Oh no, MIM parts blah blah blah.
I've only owned one, an Ultra CDP II and it was a great gun. Fit/finish was nice and it was a reliable and accurate gun for me. Was it a Wilson? No, but 2-3x cheaper too.

I like the Micro 9. May end up with one at some point. I carry an LCP when I pocket carry, but I have some anxiety when I do. I just keep telling myself it's better than nothing...
You never get over that anxiety fren. Not if you are a responsible gun owner and carrier.

They make holsters at Alienware for pocket carry, and they have a trigger guard. If that is the concern?