What's new

Large Rifle primers in stock

Cowcatcher

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
I thought we might have a thread here to keep tabs on when and where large rifle primers can be found.
Powder Valley has REM 9-1/2 in stock right now. Limit 2k per day. Yeah with tax, hazmat and 2k limit they are pretty high. Not saying it’s a great deal but they are available.
84F7D0FD-DA24-421B-94AB-EC6F369A6EEC.png

Did you try to order and found they were out of stock? I refreshed the page a few times and it still shows them in stock and will let me add them to cart.
I did. No luck. I'm good on LRP for the short future, but I'd take as many as I can get though. This is why I switched up everything in 6.5 and .308 over to SRP. I have enough to last me for a bit.

I did. No luck. I'm good on LRP for the short future, but I'd take as many as I can get though. This is why I switched up everything in 6.5 and .308 over to SRP. I have enough to last me for a bit.
Well dang. Yeah I’ve got enough to get me through for a while but I do need to get some gathered up. There were some on okc armslist earlier today for $120 a k.

Wish those were mags.

I have about 800 CCI Mags left and will be getting another .300 PRC soon. I hate this shit

I ran across a place yesterday online I’d never heard of. I saw the White River primers are supposedly made in Arkansas. Then a foggy memory came up that a few years ago someone was supposedly gonna get an old primer manufacturing facility fired back up over in that area. I dunno if it’s this place and I’ve never done business with them. I do find it odd they show so many options in stock.

I ran across a place yesterday online I’d never heard of. I saw the White River primers are supposedly made in Arkansas. Then a foggy memory came up that a few years ago someone was supposedly gonna get an old primer manufacturing facility fired back up over in that area. I dunno if it’s this place and I’ve never done business with them. I do find it odd they show so many options in stock.

@conditionzero Was this the place that was a scam we were talking about?