Want to buy

KurtM

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Item Price or Trade Value
$50
General Location Area
Oklahoma City
Looking for an A1 stock, preferably without the trap door in the butt plate, but A1 of any type will do. Thanks!

You looking for a real one or a repro?

I have a couple original trapdoors but I’m planning on using them and a couple regular M16 that are repros…one with a box - Brownells

The repros don’t have foam so they’re kinda rattley. I filled one with foam and it was much better. They do have the hole in the front for a straw to fill them.

Also, Sarco has originals in both good and excellent.
Good is $45

Perfect! Off to Sarco I'll go! Thanks amigo! I had check Numrick, but they only had crap.
Just ordered it thanks again!

Last edited:
Yeah. They used to be one of the main surplus suppliers and kinda fell off the map when Numrich and a couple other got real big.

They're a go-to for parts though, they always seem to have something and have stayed kinda small.

Yeah. They used to be one of the main surplus suppliers and kinda fell off the map when Numrich and a couple other got real big.

They're a go-to for parts though, they always seem to have something and have stayed kinda small.
I had a friend text me last night, and say that I had already asked you if they were legit, and several months back, I shared the site with him then too. Im getting old