What's new

One of you deep pocketed suckers need to buy this

It's cool, but it's just not doing it for me.

I had one of the original Belgian made ones. Paid $1500 for it. Got into a $ crunch a few years later and had to sell it. Wonder what it would be worth now?

I'm actually shopping for a FAL. That one's a bit out of my budget.

Those are neat, I guess. If you're a legionnaire in Angola in 1965 or something.

Those are neat, I guess. If you're a legionnaire in Angola in 1965 or something.
I never wanted one until they became hard to get. Only thing more difficult to acquire than a decent FAL is a sufficient stack of mags. A buddy of mine tried to sell me his FN a long time ago. It kind of made a Mini-14 look like a bean field gun.

The FAL was one of those rifles I always wanted, until I got one. Mine was a frankenbuild, ran ok but was long, heave and 6+ moa. It was fun though. Replaced it with an AR10 which was kinda like replacing a 69 Charger with a Honda civic.

I‘ll tell you now they are neat guns and worth the $700-1000 -if you have loose pocket change - we would pay for them a few years ago.
They aren’t worththat price now,
l’ve owned 7.62 battle rifles of all types. My first and last love for the 7.62 is the M14 variants, a close second the AR10. G3 variants, FNFAL variants, etc are for collectors with more money than they need.