What's new

Rifles on display and in the field

You seen the Zing! Lol. Yeah she doesn’t work it as hard as she used too but yeah there’s all sorts of products around here.
My wife did it pretty religiously for two years. she never made money and I was losing money. I told her it’s a pyramid scheme and no matter how many pretty labels and/or names you put on snake oil. . . It’s still snake oil. Albeit some of those snake oils smelled nice lol

My wife did it pretty religiously for two years. she never made money and I was losing money. I told her it’s a pyramid scheme and no matter how many pretty labels and/or names you put on snake oil. . . It’s still snake oil. Albeit some of those snake oils smelled nice lol
Yes it’s a pyramid. I do believe there are some really good products but I absolutely do not believe in every product they offer from drinks to laundry soap. My wife did make it to profitability but she can much much more money faster working in our leather shop. She got YL to a point where it’s just passive income now. Not much but a little.

Yes it’s a pyramid. I do believe there are some really good products but I absolutely do not believe in every product they offer from drinks to laundry soap. My wife did make it to profitability but she can much much more money faster working in our leather shop. She got YL to a point where it’s just passive income now. Not much but a little.
Yeah my SIL was hardcore and was profiting like $4k-$5k per mo. But it was like all she did all day. Everyone swears by Digize or whatever it’s called but still, a lot of it is just pretentious branding so you can have that YL logo. If your wife is making a little passive income then I say ride that train as long as you can 😎

Yeah my sister in law worked in that shit real hard for about 3-4 years. Made very little, esp considering the hours she put in each week. Now she sells fake nails and shit and makes some money doing it. And I don’t have to pay for my wife to get manicures anymore.

What the Hell are y’all talking about? This is a rifle thread not the Avon beauty thread.

What the Hell are y’all talking about? This is a rifle thread not the Avon beauty thread.
Sorry it took a turn. You knew it was just a matter of time. It’s all Bobs fault cuz instead of looking at the rifle I had pictured he started reading into the drink in the cup holder.

In an effort to course correct I’ll show my latest throw together. It’s a Franken build of various bits I’ve acquired for a year or so. Best part is the New Frontier left side charging. Between school and family I haven’t had a chance to air it out yet. Keeping my feelers crossed.

1318D12B-1347-4CBE-9207-94E812D61824.jpeg

In an effort to course correct I’ll show my latest throw together. It’s a Franken build of various bits I’ve acquired for a year or so. Best part is the New Frontier left side charging. Between school and family I haven’t had a chance to air it out yet. Keeping my feelers crossed.

View attachment 810
This looks pretty bad ass!

This looks pretty bad ass!
As soon as I put my booger hooks on that stock in a trade with one of our glorious members I knew exactly where it was going to go. I’ve been sitting on a bunch of 77gr match for years. I’m hoping it’s a pleasant convergence.

Nice. Did you have a vision when you started or just follow along?
That build was done about 8 years ago. I had an idea of what I wanted. But as the build came together things changed. I build all my AR’s now. Get an idea of what you want first before you ever build. It started off of a bushmaster lower. Scope was changed out 3 ish years ago.

That’s the beauty part of the AR platform… anything you could want is just an armorers wrench and credit card away. 🤣
That is vary true. When I built my last AR I tried to keep it to the state I was working in. If I had to order I used a local shop if they could get it. I don’t think I even have one factory built rifle I shoot in my safe🤣🤣🤣

3 lug dual extractor gang lets go!!!