What's new

Rifles on display and in the field

You gunna put her in a nicer dress or is that just her style?

I was hoping to fill the tag before it got miserable cold tomorrow, so that was a success. Savage 110 long range hunter 300wm, Leica Ultravid 4.5-14x42, 150gr Winchester copper impacts (I got 90rds with the gun). 300yd shot give or take 10yds.IMG_3299.jpeg

I was hoping to fill the tag before it got miserable cold tomorrow, so that was a success. Savage 110 long range hunter 300wm, Leica Ultravid 4.5-14x42, 150gr Winchester copper impacts (I got 90rds with the gun). 300yd shot give or take 10yds.View attachment 1506
Nice speed goat

I was hoping to fill the tag before it got miserable cold tomorrow, so that was a success. Savage 110 long range hunter 300wm, Leica Ultravid 4.5-14x42, 150gr Winchester copper impacts (I got 90rds with the gun). 300yd shot give or take 10yds.View attachment 1506
Very nice man!!

The winningest J.P. rifle ever built! Over 42 major match wins including several European rife and Nordic rifle championships and a IPSC World Rifle win! Sticker on the mag well is from tech inspection at world rifle in Sweden.KIMG0525.JPG

The winningest J.P. rifle ever built! Over 42 major match wins including several European rife and Nordic rifle championships and a IPSC World Rifle win! Sticker on the mag well is from tech inspection at world rifle in Sweden.View attachment 1593
If that’s all the better it can shoot I’d probably just throw it in the back of the truck too.

😉 Nice looking rifle!