What's new

Saw a really good deal on 10mm boolits…

I never liked the 200 grain. 180's at 1200-1300 have killed hogs and two deer for me. I carried a Delta on patrol with 180's for several years. Never shot a 2 legged one, but it'd of made one hell of a thump though eh?

I just couldn't get the speed out of a 200 grain I wanted. I pushed some 180 Gold Dots from a 6" barrel to 1400 without killing myself. It gave me giggles

I never liked the 200 grain. 180's at 1200-1300 have killed hogs and two deer for me. I carried a Delta on patrol with 180's for several years. Never shot a 2 legged one, but it's of made one hell of a thump though eh?

I just couldn't get the speed out of a 200 grain I wanted. I pushed some 180 Gold Dots from a 6" barrel to 1400 without killing myself. It gave me giggles

I’ll probably get them then. Bullets and dies are the only thing I lack to be able to start loading 10mm.

I’ll probably get them then. Bullets and dies are the only thing I lack to be able to start loading 10mm.
Funny—dies, boolits, once-fired brass, and some loaded rounds are all I have left of 10mm. Maybe I’ll get back into it some day…

Darn, all these 10mm bullets and I need .40 😠
I'd stick with 180. The difference in lead is less than a .22 short bullet and there are all kinds of 180gr bullets from cheap practice to bonded, auto glass defeating, defensive/offensive hollows.
(Note: the 10mm/ 40 thing is a joke)

Raven Rock has a bunch of 10 stuff on sale

This link has links he posted to the stuff. I've used RR several times. Good dude

Raven Rock has a bunch of 10 stuff on sale

This link has links he posted to the stuff. I've used RR several times. Good dude

That’s actually where I saw the boolits 🤣