What's new

Varget & STABall Match locally

rockchalk06

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Staff member
Administrator
Fren
Looking for some Varget and STABall Match locally. Like to try both with these 155's before buying 8 pounds online.

Thanks in advance
OKBalls

I use Varget and hate how expensive it has gotten. My last pound was almost $60 after tax

I use Varget and hate how expensive it has gotten. My last pound was almost $60 after tax
I agree. Even during the panic it wasn't this expensive.

I couldn't get it to run like I wanted in my 20" with 168's and 175's. Kind of why I want to try just a pound with these 155's.

I agree. Even during the panic it wasn't this expensive.

I couldn't get it to run like I wanted in my 20" with 168's and 175's. Kind of why I want to try just a pound with these 155's.
my 308 knimber liked the 42gr of varget with 165/168 pills and it was just a guess when I started loading for it but it shot it well enough I just left it.

I think H&H had some inflated varget on hand last I was in there but its been a couple of weeks

my 308 knimber liked the 42gr of varget with 165/168 pills and it was just a guess when I started loading for it but it shot it well enough I just left it.

I think H&H had some inflated varget on hand last I was in there but its been a couple of weeks
I should have checked while I was out. I passed the 44/40 interchange while headed to Village and didn't realize it until I was passed.