What's new

Questions on ARs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can guarantee you he is not skeered of anyone one this forum.
I didn’t say he was scared to engage me, I said he was scared to help others with their ARs.
Basically in this thread two posters have not allowed anyone after the first poster to ask about their ARs. They have been throwing shit in every direction instead of allowing this thread to be helpful to others.
i tried to salvage it after you said start another thread or forum for the AR. They didn’t allow it to happen and went back to throwing shit.
Whether you agree with that or not, that is your choice.

Im ashamed I asked a question in your “help thread” and would never take any of your advice in the future. You’re just an embarrassment to this forum and I hope you go shit in somebody else’s nest. Just pathetic.

Im ashamed I asked a question in your “help thread” and would never take any of your advice in the future. You’re just an embarrassment to this forum and I hope you go shit in somebody else’s nest. Just pathetic.
Why thank you. 😎
ETA Never take anyone’s advice on the internet as gospel. Research it. It will save you a lot of grief.

To paraphrase Vincent Gambino, my cousin Vinny, "well are we to believe that the laws of physics cease to apply on your stove"?

Status
Not open for further replies.