What's new

Rcbs chargemaster lite question

Kwaynem

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
All my reloading stuff is in my mancave (shed) I don’t leave the heat on do I need to heat the room up before using the scale?

All my reloading stuff is in my mancave (shed) I don’t leave the heat on do I need to heat the room up before using the scale?
Scales need to be warm. I've never not stored my stuff and handloaded indoors. I don't know the effects of the heat and cold on stuff?

My mancave is insulated I just have to turn the heater on to warm it up I just went and checked it’s up it 54 degrees already

It scares the shit out of me loading in the house with the grandkids around maybe I worry too much

It scares the shit out of me loading in the house with the grandkids around maybe I worry too much
You could keep primers and powder in a tub indoors put up. Scale too. Just bring everything out to the shed when you're ready to load?

You could keep primers and powder in a tub indoors put up. Scale too. Just bring everything out to the shed when you're ready to load?
Yes I probably should I just don’t know where to put it all a two bedroom house their ain’t a lot of room lol