What's new

Ruger American 6ARC

1300 I don’t know how I’m getting it so cheap but I’m not complaining

"Round count? Oh I dunno man, maybe a box or two. Really just sat in the safe."

Because the barrel is shot probably lol
Aero Solus
Wilson Light Varmint 1:8 twist 24" barrel threaded 5/8-24 about 150 rounds on the barrel and it shoots awesome. Shot great with Berger 105 Hybrids.
Triggertech Primary
Bell and Carlson M40 stock with Magpul AICS bottom metal

That perdy. When are ya going to take it out.

That perdy. When are ya going to take it out.
Already shot it. Shot some 69tmk reloads and shot about an inch. Pretty good for me as I haven’t shot much in the last year or so. I’m tickled with it

I shoot Bergers in my 300wm, but damn they have gotten so expensive
Before all the 2020 craziness, I lucked into 1800 140 Grain Berger VLDS same lot# for about 20/100. I'm still on them. When they are gone, I'm gonna flip out

I’m really thinking I should go back up there and get the 6GT. I know it was done right. I have it in my head that I want a Seekins Havak too. Just don’t know anyone that has one to ask questions. I need to just step up my game if I want to keep up with @conditionzero with preseason shooting.
I have one. I love it

Berger VLD are gifts from above.
I shoot VLD hunting in my 6x47 Lapua, they shoot like lasers. May be a rifle I end up selling if it comes down to it.... gotta replace a transmission to the tune of $6k

I shoot VLD hunting in my 6x47 Lapua, they shoot like lasers. May be a rifle I end up selling if it comes down to it.... gotta replace a transmission to the tune of $6k
I fill you the vehicle repair cost. dont sale it If you can help it. That’s a nice rifle.