What's new

Got some new reloading equipment

Very nice man. It's on my short list

Not too bad on the price either!

I just got an RCBS Rebel kit to start out. What's a good case trimmer for 308 and 6.5?

Last edited:
I just got an RCBS Rebel kit to start out. What's a good case trimmer for 308 and 6.5?

I have a Frankford Arsenal case prep station that trims cases. Used to to do a lot of .308 with it. PM me if interested.. I don’t reload rifle hardly anymore so I’d sell it.

I picked up one of the garmins, man it is fantastic
Goes with me to the range every time. just Don’t forget to reset it when your doing load development and switching different rifle and rounds. 🙄

I picked up one of the garmins, man it is fantastic
You get it from the dude that had 6 on hand? I was gonna hit him up but I have one on order and I'm not shooting anytime soon so I can wait. I don't think you'll be able to give your Labradar away.

We just were out in west Texas with them. They are pretty much the best thing out there unless you get a van and a giant multimillion dollar doppler setup.

You get it from the dude that had 6 on hand? I was gonna hit him up but I have one on order and I'm not shooting anytime soon so I can wait. I don't think you'll be able to give your Labradar away.

We just were out in west Texas with them. They are pretty much the best thing out there unless you get a van and a giant multimillion dollar doppler setup.
Well I know for a fact he can give the Labradar away because I know a guy that both of y’all know that would take it. But that same guy has been taking note of this Garmin y’all speak of so he’s not gonna jump through a ton of whoops for a Labradar even though it would be a huge upgrade compared to his Caldwell. I know you were just using a figure of speech. Lol

Last edited:

No, I ordered it from garmin. Took about 6 weeks to get. I think you’re right on the labradar. The garmin is the labradar killer. It’s so much more user friendly.