What's new

Got some new reloading equipment

Forsters 6GT full length bushing die. I should have the modified case tomorrow or Wednesday
Have you tried finding jam without the modified case method?

I thought that new bolt was a 6GT or do you have a 6GT gas gun? I thought it was 6 Arc for some reason.

Have you tried finding jam without the modified case method?
I was going to use a piece of my brass seat the bullet long. But didn’t know it it would ruin the brass when you closed the bolt.
I thought that new bolt was a 6GT or do you have a 6GT gas gun? I thought it was 6 Arc for some reason.
I have a gas 6 arc but a bolt 6GT

I was going to use a piece of my brass seat the bullet long. But didn’t know it it would ruin the brass when you closed the bolt.

I've never hurt any brass doing this, just the bullet. Think of it as seating a bullet really fast. I do resize my neck afterwards, but the brass is fine. The bullet does get buggered up. I load it as a fouler

Dang I can’t believe Forster doesn’t sell the bushing bump neck sizing die instead. Unless for whatever reason you have to FL size the 6GT.

I've never hurt any brass doing this, just the bullet. Think of it as seating a bullet really fast. I do resize my neck afterwards, but the brass is fine. The bullet does get buggered up. I load it as a fouler
I’ll do that next time. I am willing to loose a bullet.

Dang I can’t believe Forster doesn’t sell the bushing bump neck sizing die instead. Unless for whatever reason you have to FL size the 6GT.
It is a full length neck bushing die. I ordered 3 bushing for it.

Have you posted how to do this? Maybe I’m looking over it?
I didn't, but CZ did here.

Yes yes yes the Garmin Xero is the ticket. Tried it out yesterday. 100 shots of 22lr standard velocity and 30 shots of 204. NOT ONE MISSED SHOT! I’m sold. The only future worry is battery life expectancy.

Yes yes yes the Garmin Xero is the ticket. Tried it out yesterday. 100 shots of 22lr standard velocity and 30 shots of 204. NOT ONE MISSED SHOT! I’m sold. The only future worry is battery life expectancy.
I’m working on about 8 hours of range time without charging. I still have power left. I’m guessing another 2 to 4 hours.

That was a concern I had too. I don't think anyone really knows yet, but if it shits the bed, we will hear about it pretty quick. I need to test it and see if it will run like normal while being on a battery pack. That would take some anxiety off alittle.

That was a concern I had too. I don't think anyone really knows yet, but if it shits the bed, we will hear about it pretty quick. I need to test it and see if it will run like normal while being on a battery pack. That would take some anxiety off alittle.
I charged mine when we went to the range that morning. And haven’t charged it sense. Plus I used it for about 3 hours yesterday. I’m thinking another trip to the range and charge. Worse case is charger it off a battery pack or the truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1