What's new

Got some new reloading equipment

My wife has one hell of a sense of humor. She must cuz she’s put up with me for over 20 years. Well today a buddy of mine and I were gonna go cruise Tulsa looking around at gun stores after we did chores and lunch. I knew my Garmin was to be delivered today but wasn’t terrible excited cuz I knew I wouldn’t go use it today. So I entrusted my wife to retrieve it from the mailbox. I was up in Tulsa and received the following picture from her and a text that said “I will go drop this off”. Lol. The goofass wrote return to sender on the box! She’s crazy but I like her!
7E77FC3B-1385-463A-9E5F-F83D0958D1BB.jpeg

Was cruising Eric Cortina’s web site looking for some mandrel dies. He is going to make me go broke. 6GT, 6.5CM, AR tuner brake, 😫😫. I want it all.

Yes, as soon as I saw the vendor on your package
Yes, as soon as I saw the vendor on your package
Not the end of the world I suppose but if I had caught you in time I would’ve told you the code for $20 off was Snipershide. So for anyone who is reading this but doesn’t own one yet there ya go. I’m pretty sure everyone but Rockchalk has one at this point. 😂

Yup, just got it around lunchtime. I may be trying it Friday or Saturday because I have to go shooting some stuff.