What's new

Carnivore and Fasting…

Pochanaquarhip

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fren
I am doing very well mentally this go around of carnivore. I am on day 20 and this weekend I am fasting and I have so far made it 41 hours only drinking water.

I plan on continuing this way of eating again with no cheat days even with the Holidays coming up. I feel as good if not better than I did last year when I did the diet from September to March and I have been encouraging everyone to eat this way. I have even got some family members on board with it.

Eating should be for survival and not pleasure.

IMG_7806.jpeg

I want to try this diet but if I don’t eat vegetables I can’t shit lol

I want to try this diet but if I don’t eat vegetables I can’t shit lol

Oh you’d be surprised. Usually day 2-3 of carnivore will have you shitting water and then things balance out.

You don’t shit near as much on carnivore. When eating only meat your body is using everything it can. I seriously only shit about 2-3 times a week now and yes, it’s totally healthy.

If you think “oh I can’t shit without fiber.” Well I got news for you, we humans can’t even digest fiber. Fiber is something that just keeps building up in our intestines. Wouldn’t recommend.

Another cool thing about only eating meat is your shits don’t stink. And when you do fart it’s hardly even any smell. I used to clear the house out when I was on a standard American diet.

TMI I know…

I definitely can’t have much fiber I’ll look into it