What's new

OMAD and did my first cold plunge this morning

I’m literally stupid in these types of things: how does this differ from cryo therapy other than wet vs dry?

Cryotherapy as in cryochamber? The temp slowly gets dropped while you’re in it. Easier for your body to adjust.

Cold plunge you better saddle up and make yourself get in.

Are you still using the ice pod? I didn't realize they could be bought so cheap so now I'm curious to get one.

This entire summer I've felt like I've had heat sickness or something and can't shake it. I wonder if cold plunge would help "reset" my inner workings and get me out of a slump.

Are you still using the ice pod? I didn't realize they could be bought so cheap so now I'm curious to get one.

This entire summer I've felt like I've had heat sickness or something and can't shake it. I wonder if cold plunge would help "reset" my inner workings and get me out of a slump.

I haven’t. Didn’t want to spend the $$$ on the chiller yet and going and getting ice everyday was getting expensive. The two weeks I did do it though I felt amazing.

Have you changed your diet? Maybe what you’re eating is making you feel like you’re in a slump.

With not eating until dinner time doing the sorta OMAD/ 20/4 intermittent fasting I have found I’m handling the summer heat way better than I have the last few years. Hell, every day during work I walk on my 2 breaks, about a mile at 9am and a mile at 2pm. Even the last two days, when temps were over 100. Just got hot and sweaty, but felt great.