What's new

Food & Stuff

You can get real deal fresh tortillas at any Mexican supermarket. They are in the Igloo coolers near the meat section.

They don't stay shelf stable though so better eat them quick lol.
There is one right down the road from me in a little strip mall. I may have to stop by. Shit, I can go to a Mexican restaurant and just eat homemade tortillas with pickles veggies

You can get real deal fresh tortillas at any Mexican supermarket. They are in the Igloo coolers near the meat section.

They don't stay shelf stable though so better eat them quick lol.
I've bought corn & flour styles from various different "mercados" around metro's lil mex,

Weren't bad, better than the mission brand sold near everywhere,

they're more Americanized homestyle, not thick like the traditional old style mex ones.

IMG_5147.jpeg
Loco moco with spam on the side was Fridays breakfast. Yesterday’s breakfast was spent in the ER. Todays breakfast will be fried potatoes, bacon, eggs, and whatever tomatoes and onions I can dig up in the refrigerator.

All this tortilla talk makes it sound like you guys don’t have tortilla factory’s in the city.

We have little stores up here that make tortillas fresh daily. Some of the restaurants buy from them too.

Beats me, lil mexico is loaded with mex diners, mercados & business.

Last evenings meal was borinquén arroz con pollo with side of collards with smoked turkey tails.

Todays meal was a onion, garlic, redbell & seasonings stuffed grilled 80/20 burger on homemade bread with sides of beans & slaw and a coke.

All this tortilla talk makes it sound like you guys don’t have tortilla factory’s in the city.

We have little stores up here that make tortillas fresh daily. Some of the restaurants buy from them too.
We do, and they’re good. They’re everywhere and deliver to most carnecerias daily.

View attachment 6701
Loco moco with spam on the side was Fridays breakfast. Yesterday’s breakfast was spent in the ER. Todays breakfast will be fried potatoes, bacon, eggs, and whatever tomatoes and onions I can dig up in the refrigerator.
My wife won't let me cook spam in the house so I gotta put cast iron on the grill.

My wife won't let me cook spam in the house so I gotta put cast iron on the grill.
I consider myself blessed beyond measure. Wife doesn’t care, even now when she is 7 months pregnant.

I remember back when I lived with my best friend, when his wife was pregnant we literally set up a camp stove and coffee pot in the garage because we weren’t allowed to cook food or coffee in the house for the last 6 months of her pregnancy.

I consider myself blessed beyond measure. Wife doesn’t care, even now when she is 7 months pregnant.

I remember back when I lived with my best friend, when his wife was pregnant we literally set up a camp stove and coffee pot in the garage because we weren’t allowed to cook food or coffee in the house for the last 6 months of her pregnancy.

If she don’t care then yeah that means you must be blessed beyond measure… a fucking tape measure… you lucky fucker must have a knee hanger. Fuckin tripod. Fuckin third leg.