What's new

In the buying mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one was a stainless Rossi with a big lever loop. it was 600. the guy has great prices but I just procrastinated to long. I’ll check them ou. Went to village tactical and they were all but wiped out.
Yeah Village has been less than impressive lately. But they were trying to clear stuff out last month so they could avoid the taxes on it at the end of the year. I got a sb22 chassis from them $20 off just so they could get rid of it, that matched the online prices before tax and shipping. Lately I have found myself buying from big boys and H&H more.

Oh mustang gun and pawn had some levers too last time I was there.

If any of you guys are ever down towards McAlester, All Pawn & Surplus usually has a good stock of lever guns. Not the best prices but not the worst. I've found them to be mildly flexible with prices on a few guns. They always have a lot of other guns in stock, too.

They are very slick and probably better shooters
I only have a couple 336 marlins now, one is a later JM from like 02 and the other is a very early remington era, both shoot great. The JM is a 20" and shoots sub moa and the other is a 16" and shoots moa. My 1894 357 I sold off was 1.5 moa capable

I like the new ruglins, though I don’t own one yet. I wish they would’ve left the stock uncheckered and used the slimmer, end cap style forend like on the guide guns and cowboy models. I always thought that was marlins best looking setup. They’re still handsome though.

Lock it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.