What's new

Recommendations for a good subsonic pellet gun

22CB stands for Conical Bullet cap, it’s a close cousin to the 6mm flobert, aka the 22BB, or Bulleted Breech cap. They’re both originally gallery gun cartridges, which is such a cool thing. Definite goals.
When I was a kid, we used to go to family reunions in Garza County, Texas. My cousin and I used to drool over the guns and ammo pages of a couple of 1890s-vintage Sears and Roebucks catalogs that my mom’s aunt and uncle had. I don’t know if they were originals or repros (either was possible, as my mom’s family had been in that part of Texas since the 1800s), but we ogled the prices of the guns, and I remember when we found the various .22 calibers, particularly the CB caps and BB caps. They just seemed incredibly cool.

Might not try that more than once in a feed room. 🤣
If you miss and hit the silo wall the marble could turn into a hornet and circle back round to you.

Course if you're meaning a feed room of fat people, then they going to wish they stayed at weight watchers.

1000001027.gif

Dispatching squirrels and other vermin, and plinking with my boy
Yeah, I'd recommend any good pump like a crosman 766 (the American Classic - it looks like the old Remington Apache .22) or a benjamin/sheridan. OR, any crosman Nitro piston. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Roy
I’ll see if any deals pop up on Black Friday.