What's new

Range Day Pic Thread

The RUM is pretty “exhilarating” with or without the brake.
Break did it's job too. It looked like a Boss from the older Brownings I think, but the rifle was a stainless 700. Dude owned the shit out of it too.

He kept apologizing for the blast. I'm like I felt that deep in my brain.

Break did it's job too. It looked like a Boss from the older Brownings I think, but the rifle was a stainless 700. Dude owned the shit out of it too.

I shot the one I got from my dad a lot more than I should have. It did not have a brake. Recoil in a sporter weight rifle is pretty rough. 2 years ago I shot an antelope with less than perfect form. It cracked my nose. That was my last shot with that gun. I got a savage 110LHR in 300wm. It has the accubrake. My first thought on my first shot with that gun was “holy shit, I’m really glad I never braked the RUM”, followed shortly by the thought “wow, that was really soft”.

I had a sendero rum with a brake and shot it at a friends house he was sitting beside me in a side by side it blew his hat up and almost off and he yelled SON OF A BITCH!!!!! lmao!

My buddy in Arkansas text me saying it was too loud